Bastl Instruments / Kastle v1.5 DIY Kit
Kastle 1.5 DIY Kit /// DIY Level: Easy /// Price: 110€
Bastl Instruments is coming with a classic portable pocket-size synthesizer Kastle 1.5. It's powered by just 3 AA batteries or a regular micro USB charger. It offers a headphone output and 2 in/out ports for interfacing other gear. The Kastle has a unique digital lo-fi sound, and it can be melodic, rhythmic, as well as very noisy and droning, soft or harsh. It was designed to be fun on its own, but it thrives the most in an ecosystem of other modular gear.
The units is SMD pre-soldered, so relatively easy to finish
After registration, please contact this email adress and let Bastl know that you registered, so he has an overview how many DIY kits he needs to bring: email@example.com
The prices above are the final prices minus the 30€ workshop ticket (price minus 30€ = rest payment).
Important General Info:
- To enter the workshop you need both:
a) Superbooth ticket for the day of the workshop plus
b) the workshop ticket itself!
- The workshop ticket covers the advance payment for the workshop, please bring your printed workshop ticket plus Superbooth ticket and enough cash to pay the rest payment here in the workshop area. (We possibly won't have small change and no online payment possibilities!)
- We generally have some middle class soldering irons but not too many tools. If you have own stuff, bring it please!
- Do not forget your eye glasses if you need it for soldering.
- If you generally need recommendations for DIY tools, check this https://t1p.de/r0onm