Erica Synths & Moritz Klein / VCO Circuit Design ***sold out***
VCO Circuit Design /// DIY Level: Easy /// Price: 110€
In this beginner-friendly workshop, you’ll not only build a fully-functioning VCO core on a breadboard – you'll also gain an in-depth understanding of how it works. For that, Moritz Klein will guide you through the basics of analog circuit design, providing you with practical skills that you can apply to your own DIY projects.
Don’t have a breadboard or any components yet? No worries! Every participant will receive a full mki x es.edu DIY VCO kit, along with a breadboard, batteries, and jumper cables, so you can continue experimenting at home. And once you're ready, you can even assemble the VCO into a proper Eurorack module using the included PCB and panel.
After registration, please contact this email adress and let Moritz know that you registered, so he has an overview how many DIY kits he needs to bring: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can, bring wired headphones (3,5 mm), a laptop, and some kind of CV Sequencer (e.g. SQ-1, Beatstep etc). All of these are optional, though.
The prices above are the final prices minus the 30€ workshop ticket (price minus 30€ = rest payment).
Important General Info:
- To enter the workshop you need both:
a) Superbooth ticket for the day of the workshop plus
b) the workshop ticket itself!
- The workshop ticket covers the advance payment for the workshop, please bring your printed workshop ticket plus Superbooth ticket and enough cash to pay the rest payment here in the workshop area. (We possibly won't have small change and no online payment possibilities!)
- We generally have some middle class soldering irons but not too many tools. If you have own stuff, bring it please!
- Do not forget your eye glasses if you need it for soldering.
- If you generally need recommendations for DIY tools, check this https://t1p.de/r0onm