LeafAudio / Powered Busboard & case ***sold out***
Powered Busboard & optional DIY Case /// DIY Level: Easy /// Price: 120€ to 180€
It is your perfect entry into the modular world without spending much cash on power supply and case. Who did some research on that topics knows that it quickly gets complicated and expensive. Our answer: just get an all-in-one solution and focus on music instead of tech stuff! Here is Knapplåda!
This year we'll offer you to build our powered Busboard incl. power supply in our 4h guided workshop. Additionally as an add-on (not available solo) you can take home all parts to build a full 104 HP Knapplada DIY Case. The assembly of the wood parts can not be done in the workshop, as the wood glue needs to dry 24h.
The Bus & Power package costs 120€, with the additional case parts it is 180€ in total. Busboard:
- Regulated Busboard with 16 connectors
- 15V power supply included
- 1+ Ampere each on +12V/ -12V/ +5V
- Knapplåda offers 104 HP
- Cover also acts as a stand
- Threaded strips (M3) can be inserted from the side
After registration, please send us an email and let us know that you registered and if you want the extra case parts, so we know what we need to bring to Berlin: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll have good Ersa soldering irons, but if you have your own tools and soldering iron, feel free to bring it.
The price above is the final price minus the 30€ workshop ticket (price minus 30€ = rest payment).
Here you can already download a PDF manual which you can either have on your phones or printed with you (only the Bus Board part is needed in the workshop): https://t1p.de/jfj76
Important General Info:
- To enter the workshop you need both:
a) Superbooth ticket for the day of the workshop plus
b) the workshop ticket itself!
- The workshop ticket covers the advance payment for the workshop, please bring your printed workshop ticket plus Superbooth ticket and enough cash to pay the rest payment here in the workshop area. (We possibly won't have small change and no online payment possibilities!)
- We generally have some middle class soldering irons but not too many tools. If you have own stuff, bring it please!
- Do not forget your eye glasses if you need it for soldering.
- If you generally need recommendations for DIY tools, check this https://t1p.de/r0onm
By the way:
Like last year, we have a free panel for every participant of the DIY area. For 5€ extra they can get the illumination pack with LEDs and parts to upgrade, so the smoke is illuminated.