Synthux Academy / Workshop ***sold out***
Design Your Own Synth /// DIY Level: Easy /// Price: 199€
In this workshop you'll design and build your own subtractive synthesizer. We'll learn about subtractive synthesis signal flow and solder a few potentiometers on a custom PCB board called Simple. The board allows you to design your own instrument interface, and since we're using the Daisy Seed microcontroller (included), you can tweak and modify your design as you see fit.
The code we use is open source, so you can easily change it and even learn programming along the way. There is also a video course that's included with every kit, so you could develop your ideas and understanding of synthesis and programming at home after the workshop.
After registration, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you registered.
Computer recommended but not mandatory. If you have your own soldering iron and tools, bring it if possible.
People can join our community to ask questions and see instruments people have designed in the past. https://www.synthux.academy/#community
The price above is the final price minus the 30€ workshop ticket (price minus 30€ = rest payment).
Important General Info:
- To enter the workshop you need both:
a) Superbooth ticket for the day of the workshop plus
b) the workshop ticket itself!
- The workshop ticket covers the advance payment for the workshop, please bring your printed workshop ticket plus Superbooth ticket and enough cash to pay the rest payment here in the workshop area. (We possibly won't have small change and no online payment possibilities!)
- We generally have some middle class soldering irons but not too many tools. If you have own stuff, bring it please!
- Do not forget your eye glasses if you need it for soldering.
- If you generally need recommendations for DIY tools, check this https://t1p.de/r0onm