Hygienic standards based on the applicable regulations of the state of Berlin
General Covid-19 regulations
We have created a hygiene-concept based on the current hygiene regulations and are nevertheless dependent on your assistance and solidarity. Therefore, please adhere to the following points:
- Due to hygiene regulations, there will be a so-called One-Way-System that will guide you through the building. Please keep to the given routes. In the corridors of the building will be no possibilities to sit or stay for a longer period of time, as they are only used as movement areas.
- There are plenty of hand sanitizer dispensers - please use them.
- Please keep the minimum distance, if possible. If not, wear your mouth-nose protection.
- Respect people who (Possibly due to pre-existing conditions) adhere to hygiene standards more strictly than prescribed. They are on the SUPERBOOTH for the same reason as everyone else.
- Be patient if you want to talk to an exhibitor and have to wait for that.
Last update on 24.03.2021 by Andre Kaufmann.
What must be considered with the arrival?
- We recommend you to do not arrive in groups, if possible alone or in a group of households.
- If you arrive by public transport, please also note the applicable mask and distance regulations by the BVG
- If you arrive by car, parking is possible on the big parking area near the main building. No extra ticket needed this time.
- Please also pay attention to the distance markings in front of the FEZ-Berlin when you redeem your ticket. Under the section "Tickets" here in the Covid-19-FAQ's you will find more information for 2021 on ticketing.
Last update on 13.09.2021 by Andre Kaufmann.
Please remember your FFP2-mask, as FFP2 masks are mandatory in the entire building. Violations will result in exclusion from SUPERBOOTH without any claim for reimbursement of costs already paid.
This also applies if there is a lack of social competence, so that in the relevant event areas the nose remains free despite the mask.
In addition, please note that we do not allow visitors and exhibitors who have a so-called exemption from wearing a filtering facepiece to enter SUPERBOOTH including the outdoor area.
In the outdoor area, the obligation to wear a medical mask applies in the separated areas in front of the stages and in everywhere else where the minimum distance of 1,5 m cannot be maintained.
Last update on 20.08.2021 by Andre Kaufmann.
Please note that this year the tickets are name-, date- and (for the FEZ building including the "Hüttendorf") time-bound. There will be also no box office on site this year and the tickets are only valid via our ticket store with registration.
The tickets are only valid in combination with an official photo document and therefore not transferable to other persons.
There will be half-day tickets for the morning and afternoon. With the "Morning ticket" you can enter the building of the FEZ and "Hüttendorf" from 10:00 to 14:00 - analogously with the "Afternoon ticket" from 15:00 to 19:00 also in the mentioned areas. The outdoor area with more additional exhibitors is valid for both ticket types on the respective day always from 10:00 to 22:00.
As an example: With an afternoon ticket for Friday, 17th Sep 2021 you can visit the exhibitors who are present in the outdoor area from 10:00 and the two separated areas from 15:00 to 19:00. From 19:00 onwards you can enjoy the further presentations and concerts til 22:00 in the outdoor area.
Unfortunately there will be no 3-Day-Tickets this year cause we want to give as many visitors as possible the opportunity to interact and exchange with the exhibitors due to the limitation of visitors and the resulting entrance controls. But you can also buy a ticket for each day.
If you cannot come for any reason, please cancel your ticket in our ticket store, so that others have the chance to get a ticket due to the expected visitor limitation.
With the purchase of a ticket you also agree that we keep or store your data for the attendance documentation according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO in connection with § 3 of the Berlin SARS-CoV-2 Infection Protection Ordinance (If you are interessted here ist the original german excerpt of the law with all its paragraphs: ".. Anwesenheitsdokumentation nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. c DS-GVO in Verbindung mit § 3 der Berliner SARS-CoV-2-Infektionsschutzverordnung..") for a period of four weeks after the end of the event, protected from inspection by third parties, to hand it over to the competent authority upon request if its determined that a person who was ill, suspected of being ill, suspected of being infected or excretor in the sense of the Infection Protection Act at the time of SUPERBOOTH. At the end of the retention period, the attendance documentation will be deleted.
Last update on 05.03.2021 by Andre Kaufmann.
What changes need to be considered in catering?
There will be as usual, our catering area with the familiar stands of e.g. Japanese pancakes about vegan gyros etc. Additionally, there will be a stand with Berlin dishes. In the building of the FEZ, the snack bars are expected to be closed due to current hygiene regulations.
Communal eating will only be possible in a separate area near the catering zone. In the area it is allowed to eat with xy non-household persons at one table based on the applicable hygiene regulations. All tables and benches will be disinfected by us after each use.
Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in the area for hand hygiene.
Last update on 22.02.2021 by Alex Voy.
Kids and Teens
Children up to the age of 6 are exempt from the hygienic standards. For children from 6 years up to the age of 14 is inside the building a medical mask mandatory - as well as when the minimum distance of 1,5 m cannot be kept outdoors.
From the age of 14 the generally hygienic standards apply. This also includes the proof of a daily negative rapid test when visiting the Superbooth.
Last update on 20.08.2021 by Alex Voy.
Symbols with explanations
Below a list of all relevant hygiene symbols with its explanations:
Last update on 09.03.2021 by Alex Voy.